Archive - May 2, 2012
Steve Sommer has a passion for challenging the theory of evolution - enough so that he is working tirelessly on a very special museum dedicated to that challenge.
The Bone Yard Creation Museum is set to open some time this summer. Steve is shooting for mid to late June, but that is still up in the air. When completed, however, the museum will be quite the attraction. The museum and its counterpart, The Book Pile, is located along west Highway 2 in Broken Bow.
SARGENT/TAYLOR - - The Nebraska Department of Roads is busy on US - 183 near Sargent and Taylor, and the department has recently hosted informational meetings in both communities to engage the public in making some decisions on certain aspects of the project.
The NDOR has announced some new plans for the Taylor North Bridge. According to District Engineer Mark Kovar, after further assessment of the bridge condition and input from the recent public information meeting held in Taylor, a permanent repair project will be scheduled rather than replacing the bridge.
1. Wyatt Gewinner-Weeping Water-80.0
3. Rowdy Moon- Sargent-69.0
1. Brandy Brown- North Platte-15.599
10. Shaina Simonson- Dunning- 16.394
18. Kylee Odenbach- Taylor-16.821
30. Sidney Troxel- Broken Bow- 18.235
46. Kerri Degroff- Broken Bow- 27.035
1. Sterling Atkins- Broken Bow-73
1. Tori Vineyard- Oshkosh- 3.260
17. Kadi McFadden- Dunning- 13.600
32. Chantelle Milleson- Dunning- 100.00
34. Kylee Odenbach- Taylor- 100.00
35. Shaina Simonson-Dunning- 100.00
36. Mariah Utter- Brewster- 100.00