The Broken Bow City Council will meet today (Tuesday) at noon in the council room of the Broken Bow Municipal Building. The full agenda for the meeting is as follows:
Open meeting at 12:00 Noon
Announcement of Posting of the Open Meeting Laws Act
Approval of Consent Agenda
• Minutes - March 26, 2013 Regular Council Meeting
• Minutes – Aril 1, 2013 Special Council Meeting
• Claims – April 9, 2013 Council Meeting
• Approve request for SDL by Bonfire Grill to cater wedding reception in the Municipal Building on July 6, 2013 between the hours of 3:00 P.M. and 12:00 Midnight
• Approve request of Broken Bow Volunteer Fire Department to sell fireworks on the south side of the City Square June 25, 2013 through July 4, 2013.
• Approve request of Broken Bow Volunteer Fire Department to hold the Annual Fireworks Display at Melham Park on July 4, 2013
Donnis Hueftle-Bullock, Executive Director of Chamber
• Request to have street dance and beer garden on South C Street between South 8th and South 9th Avenues on Saturday, July 12, 2013 between the hours of 6:30 P.M. and 1:00 A.M. to be held in conjunction with Crazy Days
Electrical Superintendent Doug Staab
• Discussion and/or approve recommendation of the Board of Public Works for the bid for the purchase of a bucket truck by the Electric Department
Park Superintendent Dan Anderson
• Approval of the Operating Rules and Policies for the Aquatic Center as recommended by the Park Board.
• Approval of application for City Parks and Facilities for Profit Usage as recommended by the Park Board.
City Administrator David Varley
• Authorization for JEO to proceed with survey and deed research necessary to determine existing South K Street Right-of-Way between South 3rd Avenue and South 5th Avenue
Mayor Cecil Burt
• Union Negotiations