The Broken Bow City Council has called a special meeting for today (Monday) at 2:30 p.m. Only one item is listed on the agenda, with the council planning to go into closed session for the purpose of discussion of possible litigation on an employment contract.
The regular meeting of the Broken Bow City Council will be Tuesday, Jan. 14, at noon in City Hall. One of the items listed on that agenda is the renewal or non renewal of the City Administrator's contract. Other items on Tuesday's agenda include:
• review and approval of final plans and specifications for 5th Avenue improvement project; authorization for advertisement of bids for 5th Avenue project; and review and approval of agreement between city and JEO for 5th Avenue project
• review and approval of drug and alcohol testing policy; review and approval of employee handbook
• ordinance for vacation of easement on property located on South K Street between South 5th and South 3rd Avenues
• a couple of recommended zoning changes
• recommendation of TIF application from Forrester's
• approval and signing of union contracts