The Broken Bow Board of Education will meet tonight at 7 p.m. in the board room at the high school. Agenda items include:
• Election of board officers
• Presentation of District report card
• Resignation of teacher Jim Hartman
• 2nd reading of four new policies
• Closed session for possible real estate acquisition
The Board will also be hearing from TeamMates, Alternative Education Program and Early Childhood Program with updates.
A full agenda of tonights meeting can be found on the school website.