Details for Broken Bow Public Library
FULL-TIME CHILDREN’S SERVICES ASSISTANT POSITION THE CITY OF BROKEN BOW PUBLIC LIBRARY IS ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS FOR FULL-TIME EMPLOYMENT. This position provides children’s services and manages the children’s library in direct cooperation with Library Director. Requires strong verbal, written, and interpersonal skills and preferably a two-year or four-year college degree. The position also requires a basic knowledge of modern librarianship principles and practices, particularly in the field of children’s services, and the ability to attain a public librarian certification. Wage dependent on qualifications and a better-than-average benefit package. Applications and job descriptions are available at the City Clerk’s located on the main floor at 314 South 10th Avenue or at www.cityofbrokenbow.org. Submit the application and related information to the City of Broken Bow, ATTN: City Clerk, 314 South 10th Avenue, P.O. Box 504, Broken Bow, NE 68822, or via email at email@example.com. Broken Bow is an EOE. For more information, please contact Library Director Megan Svoboda at (308) 872-2927.
- Snow emergency extended for Broken Bow
- Digging out
- Highway conditions slowly improving
- Nebraska weekly gas price update
- Hwys and byways in Custer County
- In the Jan. 26, 2023 Chief!
- After the Storm
- City crews back to clearing streets
- Nebraska Medicaid to resume regular reviews of Medicaid eligibility
- Coyotes take on CWC Renegades at home
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.