Details for Custer County Sheriff
The Custer County Jail is accepting applications for a part time, female jailer. At a minimum applicants must be a citizen of the United States; be at least 19 years of age or older, possess a high school diploma or equivalent; must read, write and understand the English language; be of good moral character with no felony or serious misdemeanor convictions; within one year obtain necessary certification. Applicants must be willing to work all shifts including nights, weekends and holidays. Starting wage is $15.24/hr and moves to $15.74 hr after completing certification. Health insurance is provided. Applications can be picked up at the Custer County Sheriff’s Office or email email@example.com
- NSP investigating suspected murder-suicide in Custer County
- High winds, hail from fast moving storm line
- May 10 election results
- Thank you, Christi!
- More than $74,000 received by City of Broken Bow on insurance premium rebate
- Let the quiet begin
- Severe weather possible today
- Ag Society to meet this evening
- 2022 Senior Salutes in this week's Chief!
- Get out and VOTE!
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.