Details for JMMMMC
Current Openings Housekeeper Duties include Cleans all areas of the hospital by performing routine cleaning of patient rooms, nursing units, offices, clinical areas, waiting areas, lobbies, lounges, restrooms and corridors. Demonstrate ability to utilize the appropriate chemicals and supplies according to procedure. • High school diploma or equivalent • Ability to communicate effectively with patients and staff Benefits Paid time off | Health Insurance | Health Savings Account | Vision and Dental | Pension w/ Match | Volunteer Life Insurance | Short Term Disability | Employer Paid Life Insurance | Long Term Disability To find more information on the current openings and an online application please visit www.melham.org/careers Resume and Application can be submitted via mail or email: Human Resource Dept., PO Box 250, Broken Bow, NE 68822 | Email: email@example.com | Phone: 308-872-4170 We are a not-for profit facility with a progressive and professional working environment. Excellence in Community Healthcare Melham Medical Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or person seeking services because of race, color, religion, age, sex, disabilities, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, marital status or veteran status.
- Lot split clears way for larger Dollar Store, council approves budget
- Post Fire southwest of Crawford
- Callaway Courier closing, last issue Sept. 30
- BAD CHECK ALERT!
- Ranchland Ford celebrates with ribbon cutting
- Severe weather possible tonight
- SPORTS in this week's Chief!
- New for 2021 - Special Landowner Deer Season Nov. 6-8
- Pre-schoolers see big machines in action!
- Budget on agenda for Monday's BBPS board meeting
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.