Details for Sargent Housing Authority
INVITATION TO BID The Sargent Housing Authority is seeking sealed bids for sidewalk, 2 patios and 2 driveway cement replacement. DRIVEWAY - 1) 40’ x 10’ concrete to be removed and hauled off and replaced with 6” 47B concrete, Dowel with 1/2’ rebar into existing concrete and 1/2’ expansion joint where needed. SIDEWALKS - (2)- 4’x4’ sidewalk, (1) 3’x3’ sidewalk, (1) 9’6”x4’ sidewalk, (1)18’x4’ sidewalk. Sidewalks will be replaced with 4” 47B concrete. NO MACHINARY ON YARD DUE TO UNDERGROUND SPRINKLER SYSTEM. Remove and haul off old concrete. 2 PATIOS - Patio 1- 21’x6”, Patio 2- 8’x24”. Concrete to be removed and hauled off and replaced with 4” 47B concrete. DRIVEWAY 2 - 11’6”X31’ to be removed, hauled off and replaced with 6” 47B concrete with Dowel and rebar. Bid packets may be picked up at the Sargent Housing Authority at 701 W. Anna Street, Sargent, Nebraska 68874. Office hours 8:30 am to 12:30 pm Monday- Friday. Bids will be received and accepted through June 25, 2021 and will be publicly opened and read aloud on June 28, 2021 at 9:00 am. PLEASE CONTACT LORI RHOAD, EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR AND CONTRACTING OFFICER AT 701 W. ANNA ST. SARGENT, NE. OR CALL 308-527-4204.
- Six witnesses take stand in second day of Esch trial
- Jury chosen for Esch trial
- One of two stolen trucks found
- GUILTY FIRST DEGREE
- Razor, trailer recovered; Trucks not found
- Opening statements, first witnesses in Esch trial
- Vehicles stolen in Broken Bow
- In the hands of the jury
- Esch takes stand in own defense in murder trial
- Broken Bow Splits Double Header with North Platte
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.