Details for Prime River Front Ranch
Prime River Front Ranch Located along the banks of the Middle Loup River, approximately 6 miles west of Sargent, or 15 miles Northeast of Broken Bow, Nebraska. Description: The Custer County Assessor indicates a total of 521.45 tax assessed acres. Ranch consists of prime pasture, plus approximately 75 acres of dry farm land, barns, sheds and corrals. House has not been lived in for decades, but a prime location with a beautiful river view. Great for hunters with rolling hills and river front running along the North side of the property.
- S-E-M Wrestling Invite Results
- Area Basketball Scores from 1/15: Broken Bow drops two at home to the Eagles
- COVID-19 case count update Friday Jan. 15, 2021, risk dial
- High wind warning continues for most of today
- #5 UNK Shuts Down Another Foe
- Broken Bow and Mullen wrestling results from 1/14
- Semi overturns on Hwy 21
- High Wind Warning for central, western Nebraska
- Who is the New Year Baby for Broken Bow?
- Phase 1B vaccinations, 75 years and older, beginning this week; Register via website or Facebook
- Wind gusts up to 70 mph possible; High wind watch for much of Nebraska
- Batten down the hatches, high winds possible Wed. - Fri.
- Wind gust over 80 mph at Scotttsbluff, 60 in Custer County
- Action Shots from Broken Bow vs Oakland-Craig
- Driver arrested after fleeing, assaulting Trooper
- Trooper injured in chain-reaction crash near Chappell
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.