The South Loup Bobcats swept Elm Creek 3-0 in the C2-11 Subdistricts final in Lexington Oct. 29 to move onto the C2-8 District Final in Burwell Nov. 2 to face Summerland. For the story and coaches comments see the Custer County Chief Nov. 7 Sports edition.
- Anselmo-Merna Hosts Wrestling Invite Saturday
- South Loup Boys and Girls Basketball Sweep Cambridge
- Eleven days to Christmas! Enough time to volunteer to ring bells!
- Super Kids Club decorates cookies with Custer County Chief
- Troopers working to keep holidays cheerful through DUI enforcement
- Community businesses and organizations give back to the community
- Indians Host North Platte in Wrestling Dual
- Ag Society has new officers
- Change of Venue requested in State v. Jonathon Berghorst
- Sports Gallery for the Week of Dec. 5-7
- Callaway Foundation promotes Give BIG Callaway
- Big game meetings scheduled across Nebraska
- Authorities checking out carbon monoxide detectors going off at Custer Heights
- In the Chief this week!
- Nebraska bighorn sheep hunters successful
- Virginia hunters sentenced to probation, fined for illegally trafficking wildlife
- Broken Bow Public Library Holiday Celebration Dec. 9 2019
- Charges dismissed against County Attorney; AG Office plans an appeal
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.